My name is Vanni. Today I want to introduce to you vietnamese food, my country. I know that, many people like to try another food from another country. There are so many famous food. For exampe, sushi from Japan, Peking duck, pizza and so on. Well, my country is a small country in Asia, but I would like to tell you about food, which you can try it. If you make a plane to visit Vietnam, you have to taste my country food. The taste is very different and special. I will devide at three place: North, Midium Vietnam and South.
I will tell you about food of South in this section
When you come to Vietnam, and you want close to nature. Welcom to the West. In here, you can see the countryside life, that you ever see before. If you come here in the morning and hungry, soyou can try to eat "XOI LA CAM"
This food is very easily to eat. This's made from rice, LA CAM leaft. That's why, it have the purple color. You just pay a few thousand VND(0, 40 cents USD). You have a great breakfast ^_^. Then you can continue the trip
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti