lauantai 14. joulukuuta 2013

Family meals

In Vietnam, people always eat rice with food in erevy meal. They usually make dishes with fishes, meat, chicken, shrimps, squids v.v.... If you're invited to lunch or dinner at a farmer's house. It will be a great thing, because you will be taste some unique foods with a few glasses of wine, which is made by rice instead you eat at a small restaurant and you can't see vietnamese culture through the meals. I think, falimy stay  and eat meals together is a good picture today, because it descripes a wonderfull time for every one in a family. So, I will show you some pictures about families meals. Perhaps you will be a guest to a farmer's house on a trip in Vietnam.
Let's eat :)
This meal looks so delicious, butit is made so simply. you just go out and pick up pumpkin flower, LINH fishes. And then you have a great meal.
And this is one more.

 So I just showed you some kind of foods in a vietnamese family. I'm sure that, the taste is very special, even though it's not expensive. Through the food, you will realize, life has more exciting things are waiting for you. You will contact to another people, another culture, and another life. There is a peaceful place


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti